Tuesday, 11 November 2014

First time at Lime Rock Park.

Well, its a new track this week to learn Lime Rock Park. To be honest, I had not heard of the place till I saw it in the tracks owned in iRacing. Its one of the free tracks they give you with the subscription. I am still running the Mazda (and will continue to do so for the next few months) till I am ready to graduate to the next level. Mustang FR500S, but that's for another time.

The first video that you see here is the fastest lap from my run the first time at LRP. Its just here as a reference, so that I can (or even you can) look back at it and laugh in a few months.

Practice lap time: 01:03:657



This second one is the fastest I've gone on day 1 at LRP. Across all sessions. I can see that I am a couple of seconds off what is considered a fast lap-time. But, fast times will come, for now, its just learning time! My fastest 8 lap average was 1:04.471, which is almost one and a half seconds off my fastest. The consistency is what I am hunting for at the moment.

Fastest lap time: 01:03:065


Wait a minute! What I just realised, after digging out the first timing was that I was in the 01:03 already. So, didn't improve as much as I thought I did.

Time to hit the sack, snooze!

No comments:

Post a Comment