Friday, 5 December 2014

Caddillac and Kia - Crash Fest

I've only pulled out the Caddillac CTS-V for one session. Ever. And, it was an open practice session at that. Since it was Lime Rock Park, one of the first tracks that I raced in iRacing, I was pretty sure that the car would be the only thing for me to learn, v/s both car and track. Most of the cars in the video are Caddys but for one Kia. But, that one Kia almost makes up for all the Caddy's put together.

These gems are from Global Challenge open practice in 2014 Season 4 Week 5.

Words fail me when I try to explain what happened during it. It was impossible to drive without dodging cars or crashing during it.

The video captures about 10 minutes of highlights of the mayhem in it better than I would be able to put into words. I found time only now to create a video from the replay that I had saved a couple of weeks ago.

Take a look and can someone enlighten me as to what's happening? Feel free to leave comments.


I'm the white car with the Green and Orange stripes that you see sitting in the pits at about the 20 second mark and crashing, while taking avoiding action, around the 1.50 second mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment