Did some qualifying today and got in a 2.33.4xx second lap. I have done 32s, but I feel that this accurately shows my race pace. Didn't go faster and quit the session.
Another thing running on my mind is that, during the qualifying, my screen froze. But, I could hear the game going on in the background and the car crashing into the exit of turn 3. Not sure why that has happened and dread to think what would happen if that happened during the race start when all the cars are bunched up. I would end up spoiling the race for way too many people.
The image for this post is from an Open Practice session, after the above mentioned Qualifying. I disabled, anti-virus etc. etc. and did some 20 minutes of running just to see if the machine would freeze again. Nothing happened and I hope what happened in Qualifying was a one off incident.
The morning race seemed to have run full. Let me try to get a race in today.
---
Have been missing the starts all day, so put in another qualifying session. I went 2:32.206 without much effort. Hope that form remains for the race. :D
Another thing running on my mind is that, during the qualifying, my screen froze. But, I could hear the game going on in the background and the car crashing into the exit of turn 3. Not sure why that has happened and dread to think what would happen if that happened during the race start when all the cars are bunched up. I would end up spoiling the race for way too many people.
The image for this post is from an Open Practice session, after the above mentioned Qualifying. I disabled, anti-virus etc. etc. and did some 20 minutes of running just to see if the machine would freeze again. Nothing happened and I hope what happened in Qualifying was a one off incident.
![]() |
| Do you think I escaped the spinning car and the wall? |
---
Have been missing the starts all day, so put in another qualifying session. I went 2:32.206 without much effort. Hope that form remains for the race. :D

No comments:
Post a Comment