Saturday, 24 January 2015

Grand Touring Cup, Bathurst - Mid week update

Its again time for Mount Panorama. My first Grand Touring Cup track in iRacing. I've been only doing practice sessions all week long and a couple of Time Trials. Though I am a few seconds faster than last season, the pace of my teammates has made me feel S.L.O.W.

The fast guys like Marco are almost 5 seconds faster than my time currently. To think that I am already 3-5 seconds faster than last season makes it scary how fast they are going.

Will just continue more sessions and see how it goes.

And, if you didn't know, this round at Bathurst is 40 minute long races. Unlike the 25 minute races for the rest of the season. So, do not forget to put in more fuel. A little under 10 Gallons should be good enough in the Mustangs.

Open practice time.
Escaping a spinner going up the hill

Another shot of the v1.5 of the "Wild Dogs - Powered by Takeaway Boxes" livery
I'll update how this round goes later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment